OverviewShoplus.net (hereinafter referred to as "Shoplus" or "we")
provides services to you through its website at
www.shoplus.net (collectively, these services, including any
new features and applications, and the website). Subject to
the following services Terms are binding. The Service was
created to provide analytical and statistical tools related to
TikTok usage. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to
change or modify portions of these Terms of Service at any
time without notice. You should periodically visit this page
to review the current Terms of Service for any amendments to
explains how we collect, protect and disclose information
arising from your use of our web pages. Your agreement with us
includes these terms. You acknowledge that you have read and
understood the Terms and agree to be bound by them. You have
terms will result in termination of your account.
1. ServiceShoplus provides analytics and reporting solutions to help people collect and analyze data on TikTok.
2. QualificationYou must be at least 18 years old to use this service.
Shoplus is not responsible for any misrepresentation of age.
By using this platform, you certify and warrant that all data
provided by you is true and correct. Accounts registered using
"robots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. CommunicationBy using our Services, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other communications we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by emailing marketing@Shoplus.net. Account Registration and Use RestrictionsAn account is only permitted to subscribe to one plan at any given time, and you must provide any required information requested to complete the registration process.You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Shoplus shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this security obligation. No one can access your account without your login credentials, including the Shoplus teamYou are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including persons you grant access to your account (including subscription upgrades).You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Your use of the Service must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction.You may not use the Services to track or analyze tags that
Shoplus, in its sole discretion, deems illegal, harmful,
threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively
violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic,
slanderous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially
biased, racially biased , sexual bias, or otherwise
objectionable content, at our sole discretion.
4. Fees and PaymentsIf you wish to purchase any product or service offered through the Services (“Purchase”), you may be asked to provide certain information in connection with your purchase, including but not limited to your credit or debit card number, your card expiration date, and your billing address. You will promptly update your information if there are any changes (for example, a change to your billing address or credit card expiration date).When you purchase any Paid Services, you authorize Shoplus, or its third party payment processors, to charge your nominated credit card (to which you represent and warrant that you have the right to use) all applicable charges for your purchases in U.S. dollars, and you agree that Shoplus, Inc. or its third-party payment processors may store your credit card information. By subscribing, you allow Shoplus to charge your card for payments for your subscription and future payments in accordance with our Terms of ServiceAt the end of each billing cycle, your subscription will automatically renew under the exact same terms, unless you cancel your subscription. Shoplus does not issue refunds once the transaction is complete. If automatic billing fails for any reason, Shoplus reserves the right to terminate your access to the Services immediately.For plans purchased with a monthly billing cycle, your monthly effective billing date is the day of the month in which you originally signed up and paid for your Shoplus account. You will be billed for your service level on the same day each month.For plans purchased on an annual billing cycle, your effective annual billing date is the year you originally signed up and paid for your Shoplus account. You will be billed the annual fee on the same date each year in the amount indicated by your Service Level.Depending on the plan you purchased, you are entitled to features and limitations such as: https://shoplus.net/pricing
5. Data and Account LevelYour data is held by the Shoplus service for as long as you maintain a subscription (paid) account.
6. Service Level Agreements and DowntimeWe will make reasonable efforts to provide users with the best product service level. For this reason, we may conduct irregular system maintenance, upgrades and backups, and temporarily suspend use to improve long-term user experience. Social media platforms regularly update and change their algorithms, systems and platforms. During such events, Shoplus.net will require development time to actively and timely adapt to such changes in order to adapt the services offered. We will use reasonable efforts to provide you with the best service, so there may be system maintenance, backup and upgrade functions that may affect the function, and the downtime is calculated in days.
7. General situationYou may not transmit any viruses or any code of any destructive nature.You understand that Shoplus uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run the Services.You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including Your Content, may be transmitted, unencrypted and involve (a) transmission over various networks; (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.You agree not to reproduce, reproduce, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Services, use the Services or access the Services without the express written consent of Shoplus.TikTok makes changes to its algorithm from time to time, so Shoplus.net needs to be retuned to generate analytics and insights for you. Occasional outages due to TikTok’s algorithm adjustments may cause discrepancies in the social insights analyzed and Shoplus.net may need to recalibrate as necessary.Our customer service hours are Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 18:30 pm, China timeYou understand, acknowledge and agree that other services and suppliers connected to the Shoplus platform to provide our services may experience unforeseen issues that may affect the Shoplus platform from time to time. Shoplus may not be liable for such performance issues including, but not limited to, payments for the Shoplus Platform/Services.