Do you know what are going to be the top TikTok product trends of 2023? This report analyzes TikTok e-commerce product trends of 2022 Year-End Mega Sales and summarizes product potential for major sales countries, including the United Kingdom, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
2022 is a vital year for TikTok E-commerce. Following the opening of TikTok Shop in the UK and Indonesia in 2021, TikTok Shop opened its Southeast Asian counterpart, and has expanded its presence in four countries Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, and the Philippines since April 2022. This functions as cross-border e-commerce business, and enters a new stage of "one store selling the world".
As the most welcomed influencer marketing tool, Shoplus utilizes platform advantages and comprehensive analysis to analyze TikTok e-commerce products from September to November 2022, and conduct the product insights of TikTok e-commerce. The following indicates the Top 5 Trends:
1. Rise of the SHEconomy: Beauty and Personal Care, Women’s clothing and Lingerie accounted for 44%.
2. Indonesia still takes the lead, and Thailand is on the rise.
3. The main consumption price range is within USD 8 per unit. High-priced positioning needs to be nurtured for a long time
4. In terms of Hobbies and Beauty consumption, Thai consumers can accept higher price positioning.
5. The effect of Christmas-related product category aggregation is obvious, especially in Beauty and Personal Care.