1. Information We Collect Through Our Services and Our SiteWe may collect the personal information that you provide to us when you are
visiting our Site and using our Services, such as names, E-mail address,
telephone numbers, payment information, etc.
2. Use of InformationWe may use your personal information for the following purposes:2.1 To provide our Site and Service;
2.2 To contact you and respond to your requests and enquire;
2.3 To analyze and improve the Site and our Service;
2.4 To display ads that you may interested in.
3. How We Share the Service Information and Site Information3.1 We will not rent, sell or provide your personal information to any other person or unrelated company without your consent. We may share or provide your personal information:
(a) To comply with the court order, laws, and regulations, requirements of government, or other legal procedures;
(b) To protect our rights or the rights of others;
(c) For the needs of transactions such as sale, merger, restructuring, or bankruptcy;
3.2 To improve the quality of our Advertising Service, we may cooperate with third parties, such as advertisers, publishers, and data tracking companies. If we share your personal information with third parties, we will use encryption,de-identification, and anonymization measures to keep your information secure and we will require them to implement security measures for your personal information. These third parties may collect your information while you are visiting the Site and using our service. These third parties will be governed by their privacy policies. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of such third parties carefully.
5. Your Information RightsYou have the right to restrict us to collect and use your personal information.These may include the right:
5.1 To access to and request a copy of your personal information;
5.2 To request an update and correct your personal information;
5.3 To request the erasure of your personal information;
5.4 To restrict or object to the collection and use of your personal information;
5.5 To withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of
consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on
consent before its withdrawal.To exercise any of your rights,
please contact us by "Contacting Us". We may ask you to verify
your identity and act upon your requests in accordance with
6. Applicable Provisions for EU residents6.1 When you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), you will have the following additional rights:
(a) To ask for a copy of your personal information to be provided to them, or a third party;
(b) To lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority in the EEA.
7. Security of InformationWe will implement appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security measures to prevent the unauthorized reading, copying, modification, or deletion of your information. The measures include but are not limited to:
7.1 For the information system that stores your personal information, we adopt access review to prevent intrusion and anti-virus;
7.2 We will store de-identified information separately from information that can be used to re-identify individuals to ensure that individuals are not re-identified in subsequent processing of de-identified information;
7.3 We have established a relevant internal control system,
adopted the principle of minimum sufficient authorization for
staff who may have access to your personal information, kept
records of staff's handling of your personal information,
training its staff on knowledge, skills, and safety
responsibilities related to the protection of users' personal
information, and regularly conducted self-audits on the
protection of your personal information.
8. Protection of ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect personal information about children under the ageof 13 (in EEA is under the age of 16). If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact us and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
11. Contact UsIf you have any question or comment about this Policy, please contact us via 【marketing@Shoplus.net】.
Feedly Digitial Limited,19h Maxgrand Plaza No.3 Tai Yau Street San Po Kong Kl.
Please make sure to include your name and subject matter in your email and we will respond to you within 15 working days.